The X-Files: I Want To Believe

The X-Files: I Want to Believe is a stand-alone story in the tradition of some of the show's most acclaimed and beloved episodes, and takes the complicated relationship between Fox Mulder (Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Anderson) in unexpected directions. Mulder continues his unshakable quest for the truth, and Scully, the passionate, ferociously intelligent physician, remains inextricably tied to Mulder's pursuits.

This movie should have been called The X-Files: I Just Want You To Waste Your Money. This was horrible. It would have even been a really lame two part episode back when the show was on. There wasn't even anything alien related!?! The movie was about Russian organ harvesters. It was like I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds but it was labeled X-Files and they threw Mulder and Scully in there. Why in the blue hell they would randomly make this movie with no sort of a big payoff whatsoever years later is completely beyond me. I could see the die hard fanboys getting violent and attacking the screen after seeing this because of how downright insulting it was.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Ever. Not fans of the show. Not even people who enjoy those FBI type movies because you'll still be annoyed with the whiny, repeated banter between Mulder and Scully.