Life As We Know It

Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming caterer and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous first date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

This movie is one of those definition of formula movies. You saw the trailer . . . . . .well then you know every step that this movie is going to take. That being said, I still really enjoyed the movie. The chemistry was legit and you bought in to the life changes that were put on them. And its very hard for me to say this because I tend to find Katherine Heigl beyond annoying. She essentially plays the same role that she has played in every movie.

I would actually recommend people checking this one out. Its not a must see and is totally predictable in every way but I still liked it and didn't feel like I was wasting my time at all.