The Vow


Paige and Leo (Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum) are a happy newlywed couple whose lives are changed by a car accident that puts Paige in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, Paige has no memory of Leo, a confusing relationship with her parents (Sam Neill and Jessica Lange), and an ex-fiance (Scott Speedman) she may still have feelings for. Despite these complications, Leo endeavors to win her heart again and rebuild their marriage.

This movie was not nearly the massive waa-waa tear jerker that I thought it would be.  Honestly, I don't think that anyone got choked up at any point.  It was more of a character drama that is textbook predictable and somewhat watchable.  Wasn't great . . . . wasn't bad . . . . . it was decent and watchable - mostly because I like Rachel McAdams I guess in these types of roles.

I would somewhat recommend people checking this out.  It's a decent watch but nowhere near the level of must see stature of other chick flicks like The Notebook.