Saw X


Hoping for a miraculous cure, John Kramer travels to Mexico for a risky and experimental medical procedure, only to discover the entire operation is a scam to defraud the most vulnerable. Armed with a newfound purpose, the infamous serial killer uses deranged and ingenious traps to turn the tables on the con artists.

I mean it's just more of the same.   This is the 10th one.  It's been going on for 20 years now.  You either are gonna see this or you are not and what I have to say about it will have zero effect on that.  LOL.   The background story was decent but let's be honest - this is just about the crazy setup traps and they were as nasty as always.

Like I said - no point in my recommending it or not.  If you like these I'm sure you will like them.  If you don't why in the blue hell would you start now?