The Warrior's Way

The Warrior's Way is a modern martial arts western starring Korean actor Dong-gun Jang who plays an Asian warrior assassin forced to hide in a small town in the American Badlands.

I have always been a big fan of Kung Fu movies. Usually I don't care about the story. I just want to see some bad a$$ fights and I'll be good. I accept them for what they are and manage to enjoy them. That being said, I have no clue what the hell this giant piece of garbage was. There are actual actors in this giant turd. It was sooooooooooooooo bad. The only good part was that there was a midget somehow involved but at the risk of spoiling a movie that nobody cares about - they kill the f'n midget!!! That's right up there with harming animals in movies for me. That's just not necessary!!!

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Ever. I have not the slightest clue why crap like this gets made . . . . . . . or released.