Teen Titans Go! To The Movies


It seems that all the major superheroes out there are starring in their own movies -- all but the Teen Titans. Robin is bound and determined to remedy that situation by becoming a star instead of a sidekick. With a few madcap ideas and a song in their hearts, the Teen Titans head to Hollywood to fulfill their dreams. Things soon go awry, however, when a supervillain plans to take over the planet -- putting the very fate of the young heroes on the line.

I can't believe how beyond funny this movie was.  Like REALLY funny and made fun of so much pop culture and comic book stuff.  I was in no rush to see this in theaters and was hoping it would show up online.  I even let it pass and didn't make it a nieces day like most animated movies.  And I shockingly now wish that I would have because this was a really enjoyable movie that we all would have laughed at so much.  

I would absolutely recommend people checking this out.  This is legitimately one of the better things that DC has churned out movie wise out of all of their stuff.