The Spy Who Dumped Me


Audrey and Morgan are best friends who unwittingly become entangled in an international conspiracy when one of the women discovers the boyfriend who dumped her was actually a spy.

This is one of those "why" movies.  It was an okay watch and had some pretty good laughs.  I'm a fan of both of the leads.  But why was this made?  Was the world needing this movie?  What did this movie really have to offer except for the few laughs?  The story was dead in the water like 10 minutes in.  The action was very run of the mill.  The laughs - like I said - were good but even most of those were forced.   I just expected something better, funnier and most importantly something that mattered more.  I will remember none of this movie within a week.

I wouldn't really recommend that anyone bother with this movie.  It's pretty much a big waste of time and money and you can just wait to catch the few laughs when it shows up on tv or something.