The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds & Snakes


The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes takes place in the dystopian world of Panem, during the tenth annual Hunger Games. It follows the story of Coriolanus Snow, who later becomes the tyrannical President Snow depicted in the original series.

I don't know how I never knew this but this is a prequel that is pretty much the origin story of the main bad guy in the rest of The Hunger Games movie.   So I was a little confused at times like am I supposed to like this guy because he kind of seems like a jerk?  LOL!   And then I was like ooooooooooooooooh that makes sense.  This was pretty good movie.  I would not say awesome or must see but it was a decent watch.  However, I feel like I have been saying this ALOT lately but it's simply waaaaaaaaay too long and again you feel it.  There are legit three acts to this movie and I was thinking that the ending would be around where act II ended.  

I would still recommend people checking this out because it is an enjoyable watch and a well done movie.   Just a heads up again that it is pretty damn long.