Wish


Young Asha makes a wish so powerful that it's answered by a cosmic force, a little ball of boundless energy called Star. With Star's help, Asha must save her kingdom from King Magnifico and prove that when the will of one courageous human connects with the magic of the stars, wondrous things can happen.

I just didn't like this movie.  I can't really put my finger on it but something about it just annoyed me.  Like the movie didn't really know what it wanted to be and I guess I was expecting something more straight forward Disney princess wise.  The music didn't work and fell very flat.  The characters were all pretty forced and dull.  I was very surprised at how not enjoyable this movie really was.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone checking this movie out.  I thought it was easily one of the lamer Disney entries in a long long time.