Dune Part Two


Paul Atreides unites with Chani and the Fremen while seeking revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the universe, he must prevent a terrible future only he can foresee.

I always found the original to be a little too sci-fi even though I watched it a ton of times as a kid.  I watched the first one at a time where my head was not fully in it and thought it was eh.  I rewatched it last week because of this one coming out and was shocked at how good the movie actually was and enjoyed it a ton more.   This one was even better than that one.  Like credit where its due - when a movie is almost 3 hours long and you wish that they would have given certain aspects more time you have done a great job with this movie.  The cast was awesome.  The action was awesome and the sci-fi rule of taking you fully to that world definitely worked amazingly.

I would definitely recommend people checking this movie out.  Especially in theaters.  This is the type of movie that makes going to the movies so enjoyable.