Limitless

Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro star in Limitless, a paranoia-fueled action thriller about an unsuccessful writer whose life is transformed by a top-secret smart drug that allows him to use 100% of his brain and become a perfect version of himself. His enhanced abilities soon attract shadowy forces that threaten his new life.

This movie had a great premise and a good start . . . . . even if it was annoying as hell looking at Bradley Cooper's strung out appearance. Unfortunately, I really lost interest about an hour in and the movie just kind of slowly starting circling the drain. It was still watchable overall but the sluggish pace kind of ruined the movie. I was more interested in seeing the credits start than actually seeing what happened in order to wrap up the movie.

I would lukewarmly recommend this movie to people. Or maybe I should just say to lower your expectations because mine were probably higher than they should have been ruining the movie for me.