Rango

A chameleon that aspires to be a swashbuckling hero finds himself in a Western town plagued by bandits and is forced to literally play the role in order to protect it.

I enjoyed this movie. I liked how quirky it was. I liked how random many of the scenes and lines were. I enjoyed the different characters and the old western setting. That being said, I could see this movie not being enjoyed by everyone. A lot of the script is high brow humor that will get lost on most of the audience. Also, this movie is so NOT for kids. It has a cast made of lizards and snakes. Younger kids are going to run out of the theater crying and have nightmares for days. The movie is also waaaaaaaay too long. This one came in at 2 hours. For an animated movie!?! That's just plain silly.

I would lukewarmly recommend this movie I guess. The comedy wasn't really mainstream and it's too long but I did still really enjoy it.