Buddy is a twisted supernatural horror-comedy set in 1999 where amnesiac children are trapped in a surreal '90s children's show hosted by a bright-orange unicorn voiced by Keegan-Michael Key. When a child defies his rules, Buddy's sweet facade turns malevolent, while a suburban mother in the real world is drawn into the dark mystery.
This was insanely bad. I saw the trailer for this before the equally bad Ice Cream Man and was like I will maybe only watch that if it shows up online. It then showed up online pretty fast so I said screw it and watched it while doing other stuff. Thank God I didn't like dedicate and set aside time to watch this or I would have lost my mind and turned it off after like 10 minutes. This is pretty much the definition of how does shit like this get made!?!
I would not recommend anyone bother even distractedly watching this movie. Complete and total waste of time.
