Furry Vengeance

Furry Vengeance is a live action family comedy in which an ambitious young real estate developer, Dan Sanders, faces off with a band of angry animals when his new housing subdivision pushes too far into a pristine part of the wilderness. Led by an incredibly clever raccoon, the animals stymie the development and teach our hero about the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.

Wow! Let me just say that I went in to this movie with the absolute bottom of the barrel expectations. It managed to actually be even worse. I only made it 45 minutes in to the movie (15 of which I was sleeping), but this is just plain brutal. I actually found myself furious at how many millions of dollars were put in to making this absolutely horrid piece of cow dung. What the f#ck!!!???!!!

I wouldn't recommend anyone watching this. Ever! Just stay clear, people!