Vacancy

When David (Luke Wilson) and Amy Fox's (Kate Beckinsale) car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, they are forced to spend the night at the only motel around, with only the TV to entertain them... until they discover that the low-budget slasher movies they're watching were all filmed in the very room they're sitting in. With hidden cameras now aimed at them... trapping them in rooms, crawlspaces, underground tunnels... and filming their every move, David and Amy must struggle to get out alive before whomever is watching them can finish their latest masterpiece.

This is one of those creepy movies that totally sticks with you. I know that I will be completely paranoid should I ever be in a similar position like the main characters were here. I wish that Hollywood would take note of this movie because I would love nothing more than for all thrillers to be a hell of a lot more like this movie. It wasn't gory. It wasn't corny. It was just very creepy all the way through.

I fully recommend this movie to everyone. That goes especially for thriller lovers like WW and myself. You guys will love it!