Next

In Next, Nicolas Cage plays a man with the unique ability to see future events and affect their outcome. Relentlessly pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist threat, he is ultimately faced with the daunting choice of saving the world or the woman he loves.

This movie was advertised as a non-stop action flick with a decent premise and legitamate actors in it. Unfortunately, there was pretty much no action whatsoever in what I saw and I pulled the plug after about an hour of suffering. Many thanks to WW for agreeing to pull the plug. She truly is glorious! Anywho, the movie was nowhere near glorious. It was downright putrid. I didn't care about Nicolas Cage or the woman he loves . . . . . whom he just met yesterday. If the character could really see to the next two minutes of his future, I wonder if he knew that I was going to walk out?

I would never recommend this movie to anyone . . . . . ever. I won't even bother watching the last twenty minutes when this bad boy ends up on cable becuase it was such poop.