Hot Rod

Self-proclaimed stuntman Rod Taylor is preparing for the jump of his life. Rod plans to clear fifteen buses in an attempt to raise money for his abusive stepfather Frank's life-saving heart operation. He'll land the jump, get Frank better, and then fight him, hard.

This might have honestly been one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. That being said - I found myself laughing my a$$ off at numerous points throughout it. This movie reminded me a lot of Napolean Dynamite. It was by no means a good movie or even a straight forward comedy, but you can't help laughing at how silly and stupid the things are that are going on up there on the screen. There was one scene in the movie where Rod had to go to his quiet place and they did a spoof on Kevin Bacon having to "dance it out" from Footloose. I thought I was going to wet my pants.

I really don't know how to recommend this movie. Its not a good movie. Its actually a complete waste of time watching something this stupid. However, you might end up totally loving wasting your time. Its simply one of those movies in the mold of Napolean Dynamite, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, The Last Dragon, etc. You all know that you've watched them and enjoyed them and have no idea why. Don't make that face at the computer!