Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Two young American women, Vicky (Rebecca Hall) and Cristina (Scarlett Johansson) come to Barcelona for a summer holiday. Vicky is sensible and engaged to be married; Cristina is emotionally and sexually adventurous. In Barcelona, they're drawn into a series of unconventional romantic entanglements with Juan Antonio (Javier Bardem), a charismatic painter, who is still involved with his tempestuous ex-wife Maria Elena (Penelope Cruz).

For the record - I am not a big fan of Woddy Allen at all. I love his old school silly comedies, but find myself mostly bored with his recent string of character dramas. This movie was no different. As I stated in a prior posting, I decided to give this movie a twenty minute shot to see if I should bother renting the movie when it comes out to watch the rest of it. I will most definitely not be doing that. I fell asleep. I was so bored that I nodded off fifteen minutes in to this movie. Its essentially a character drama about how someone with a Spanish accent can easily get women to sleep with him.

I wouldn't recommend is movie to anyone. Although to be fair - I am not one of those Woody Allen junkies. I'm sure that those of you that are will love this movie but I fell asleep easier watching this than if I would have taken sleeping pills.