The International

In The International, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. Uncovering myriad and reprehensible illegal activities, Salinger and Whitman follow the money from Berlin to Milan to New York to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as their targets will stop at nothing – even murder – to continue financing terror and war.

Oh my god this movie was horrible. I can't believe how completely lame this movie was. I'm still stumped. I watched the first 45 minutes of the movie and was going to try to tough out the rest before I found out that there was another hour to go. This is the most boring espionage/suspense movie I've ever seen. The worst part is that they totally lose you right off the bat. This is one of those movies where they try to get you all involved by abruptly starting the movie. Its one of those where if you weren't there to see the studio opening you would think you walked in 15 minutes late. From there, you are stuck watching all the characters be high strung and go blah blah blah having no clue whats going on.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Its horribly done and insanely boring for a "suspense" movie.