Surrogates

People are living their lives remotely from the safety of their own homes via robotic surrogates—sexy, physically perfect mechanical representations of themselves. It's an ideal world where crime, pain, fear and consequences don't exist. When the first murder in years jolts this utopia, FBI agent Greer (Bruce Willis) discovers a vast conspiracy behind the surrogate phenomenon and must abandon his own surrogate, risking his life to unravel the mystery.

I was actually surprised that I enjoyed this movie. I thought that it looked ridiculously stupid from the trailer. I think that what saved this movie was the fact that it was less than 90 minutes long. The fact that it was so condensed prevented this movie from becoming craptastic. If this would have been a full 2 hours or so, I probably would have been miserable. The action, while cheesy, was enjoyable because of the sci-fi world that they took us to in the movie.

I would actually recommend people checking this movie out. Its not by any means a must see, but its surprisingly worth the 90 minute escape.