The Last Airbender

Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. Caught between combat and courage, Aang (Noah Ringer) discovers he is the lone Avatar with the power to manipulate all four elements. Aang teams with Katara (Nicola Peltz), a Waterbender, and her brother, Sokka (Jackson Rathbone), to restore balance to their war-torn world.

This movie was beyond disappointing. I never watched the cartoon so i didn't have anything to base it on. I'm not sure that would have mattered though since it was the acting as bad as from the Twilight movies that made it so painful. Add to that how this bottom of the barrel production was hyped as a summer blockbuster and the annoyance by it triples. This was some of the worst "special" effects and green screen shots since the Wolverine movie last summer.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering to check this out. I was so bored half way in that I stopped paying attention to the way over the top story line and just found myself getting mad that I was still watching the movie.