Glee 3D: The Concert Movie




  • The multi-generational phenomenon that has inspired millions to embrace their inner-Gleek will soon bring them together to experience Glee a whole new way.

  • I was shocked at how much I enjoyed this movie. I had taken Stinka to see the concert with our friends and really enjoyed how it was more of a production than just a concert. Still, I figured the movie would just be the same as the concert. Instead I found myself enjoying the production part of the whole thing just as entertaining and they had these great little vignettes from a couple of Gleeks throughout showing how the show and it's characters/messages had touched them.

  • I would definitely recommend this movie just like the show and the concert. It's got great characters, great performances and all these kids have a whole lot of talent.