The Lorax


The Lorax is an adaptation of the classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope. The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.

This is kind of tough one to review.  It wasn't necessarily a bad movie because the animation was really good and there were laughs in there.  However, it might be the longest hour and half movie I have ever seen and to be quite honest I was bored out of mind for massive portions of the movie.  It ended up being a really long ad for taking care of the environment. 

I don't really know that I would recommend this movie.  At least not for adults I guess.  My niece that saw it with us loved it and I that is ultimately what matters with movies like this.  Sadly, this is one of those animated movies that really ends up being for the kids and the adults just kind of sit through it.  Ah . . . . .the joys of parenting.