Hit And Run

 
Hit and Run is the story of Charlie Bronson (Shepard), a nice guy with a questionable past who risks everything when he busts out of the witness protection program to deliver his fiance' (Kristen Bell) to Los Angeles to seize a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Their road trip grows awkwardly complicated, when they are chased by the feds (led by Tom Arnold) and increasingly dangerous, when Charlie's former pals, a band of gangsters (led by Bradley Cooper), enter the fray.

I sat through this movie for the first 30-40 minutes with that "how bad can this movie really be" face on and begging WW to leave.  The acting was god awful.  Don't know if you read in the synopsis above that Tom Arnold was in it.  After seeing his 4th or 5th rant of the movie, I finally realized that I had the car keys on me and was able to use that leverage to pull the plug before Bradley Cooper even came on screen. 

I would not recommend that anyone even waste the half hour that I did on this movie.  This is one of those movies that will be etched in my mind under the category of how the hell do movies like this even get made in the first place.  The budget that was spent on something like this could probably cure hunger in Ethiopia or something for Christ's sake!!!