Dark Skies


Dark Skies is a supernatural thriller that follows a young family living in the suburbs. As husband and wife Daniel and Lacey Barret witness an escalating series of disturbing events involving their family, their safe and peaceful home quickly unravels. When it becomes clear that the Barret family is being targeted by and unimaginably terrifying and deadly force, Daniel and Lacey take matters in their own hands to solve the mystery of what is after their family.

I don't know why but I thought this movie was going to be more of a ghost story than an alien thing.  So I was kind of thrown off throughout the movie.  There were still a bunch of points where stuff made you jump and there was a pretty good build up.  Unfortunately, the movie kind of ended flat.  Well, I shouldn't say that.  It ended in a take what you want from it type of thing instead of a straight forward wrap up type of thing that I was expecting. 

I would somewhat recommend people checking this out.  I think that I was kind of disappointed because I had expectations for a very different kind of movie.