JOBS


It only takes one person to start a revolution.  The extraordinary story of Steve Jobs, the original innovator and ground-breaking entrepreneur who let nothing stand in the way of greatness.  The film tells the epic and turbulent story of Jobs as he blazed a trail that changed technology and the world -- forever.

I am not sure how I felt about this movie.  It wasn't bad.  It was actually kind of good for what it was.  But the moment the movie was over - there was nothing to really hold on to for me to even write here.  Actually, the more I think about it - they didn't even get into the Iphone or I-anything for that matter . . . . . . or his battle with cancer.  It pretty much got up to the late 80s.  I felt like half the story was just kind of left out there.  I think that they could have sped up the process and told more of a complete story.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone rushing to see this.  Again - its not bad.  Its a somewhat decent watch but incomplete for me.