Burnt


Master chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) arrives in London after cleaning up his act with the sole intention of earning a third Michelin star. Having made a lot of enemies including the drugdealers he owes money to, he must work with a ragtag group of old colleagues and new cooks to try to turn his long-time friend Tony’s restaurant around.

This is another one of those why movies.  The acting was good.  They developed the characters pretty well and I thought they did a great job of showing the chef/restaurant world.  But I honestly watched the whole movie asking myself why this movie was made and why was I watching it.  Not that it was necessarily bad.  Just that it was pretty much pointless.  

Again, I wouldn't say this was a bad movie but I'm not really sure I would recommend anyone seeing it.  The movie ends up just kind of being there and you basically forget about it as soon as you are done watching it.