The Boss


Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids, The Heat) headlines The Boss as a titan of industry who is sent to prison after she’s caught for insider trading. When she emerges ready to rebrand herself as America’s latest sweetheart, not everyone she screwed over is so quick to forgive and forget.

I find Melissa McCarthy absolutely hysterical.  I have always been a huge fan of hers and have never walked away disappointed in anything she did except Tammy, the last movie that her and her husband wrote and he directed.  That was the only reason I was a little worried about this movie.  Those worries were obliterated about five minutes in when I had already laughed more than allof Tammy.  I thought this movie was hysterical.  McCarthy had great chemistry with Kristen Bell and her interactions with the children had me dying.  

I would absolutely recommend people check this movie out.  Its totally formula but still filled with laughs.  If you like Melissa McCarthy there is no way you won't like this movie.