Ice Age: Collision Course


Scrat’s epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World. To save themselves, Sid, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd must leave their home and embark on a quest full of comedy and adventure, traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters.

How is this a movie franchise with 5 movies?  How is this the biggest box office animated franchise of all time!?!  I have never really been that into the Ice Age movies and I'm a HUGE fan of animated movies.  It just never really hooked me.  But the bottom line is that kids love them and my two nieces had a great time seeing it so even though they really are not my cup of tea it was more than worth the time to watch their enjoyment.

Again - was never a fan of these movies/characters.  But if you have kids and they like it, take one for the team and take them to see it like my friends and I did.