Blockers


When three parents stumble upon their daughters’ pact to lose their virginity at prom, they launch a covert one-night operation to stop the teens from sealing the deal. Leslie Mann (The Other Woman, This Is 40), Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) and John Cena (Trainwreck, Sisters) star in Blockers, the directorial debut of Kay Cannon (writer of the Pitch Perfect series).

Wow!  I did not think that this movie would be this funny . . . . . . or raunchy.  I thought it would be a teen comedy with some decent laughs but this movie had me howling several times.  John Cena especially had me dying.  The chemistry between the parents and the kids made all jokes hit that much better.  This is an absolute must see (even though it is crazy raunchy at times) for any parents that have raised or are raising a daughter.  

I very much enjoyed this movie and laughed A LOT more than I thought I would.  I would definitely recommend people checking this bad boy out.