Mamma Mia! - Here We Go Again


Discover Donna's (Meryl Streep, Lily James) young life, experiencing the fun she had with the three possible dads of Sophie (Amanda Seyfriend). Sophie is now pregnant. Like Donna, she'll be a young mother, and she realizes that she'll need to take risks like her mother did. 

I tried.  I really did.  Just like the first one, I gave it a shot.  I am a big fan of musicals and usually find them entertaining as hell, but for some reason I just 100% cannot get into these movies.  I find them to be so beyond silly and a waste of time.  The singing just feels so massively forced and absurd that I automatically tune out and start thinking of all the things I could do with the time that would be wasted watching this and I pull the plug.

My recommendation on this is not valid because I know many people who have loved the first one and I just couldn't finish it/enjoy it.  If you liked the first - I believe you will like this.  If you didn't like me - I would assume that you wouldn't like this one either.