A Star Is Born


Cooper plays Jackson Maine, a country music star who is on the brink of decline when he discovers a talented unknown named Ally (Germanotta). As the two begin a passionate love affair, Jack coaxes Ally into the spotlight, catapulting her to stardom. But as Ally’s career quickly eclipses his own, Jack finds it increasingly hard to handle his fading glory.

Words do no justice to how much I loved this movie.  This is easily the best movie of this year for me and I don't see anything topping it.  The chemistry between these two is the greatest on screen chemistry I've ever seen in a love movie.  The talent that both of them showed on every level - acting, singing, directing, song writing - was on a whole other level.  And the music?  I've never seen music used so amazingly in a movie that was not a full blown musical.  I will be listening to this soundtrack forever thinking back on how much I enjoyed the movie.  And getting back to the directing done by Bradley Cooper.  Wow!!!  Just wow!!!  He did such an incredible job with camera angle usage and foreshadowing in what was such an amazing love story.

I couldn't possibly recommend people checking this movie out more.  It is legit from every possible way and an absolute must see.