Aquaman


An icon for over 70 years, Aquaman is the King of the Seven Seas. This reluctant ruler of Atlantis, caught between a surface world constantly ravaging the sea and Atlanteans looking to lash out in revolt, is committed to protecting the entire globe.

I seriously hate DC Cinematic Universe so much.  Like its my biggest ranting trigger ever.  I will never understand how they churn out such garbage and refuse to follow the Marvel model that is 20 films in and has yet to churn out a single subpar movie.  Aquaman was always one of my favorites.  And honestly - how can you not enjoy Jason Momoa.  The dude is just awesome and charismatic as hell.  But they literally just had that.  Everything else was corny as hell.  The CGI was WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too much.  The dialogue and jokes were cheesy as hell.  The movie was crazy too long.  And it gave ZERO hope for DC Universe moving forward.

I'm sure everyone will see this regardless but I wouldn't recommend it.  It's just like other DC Comics movies that I will probably never watch again because of my annoyance levels when watching it this one time.   I will just never understand how they can screw these up so bad.