Jojo Rabbit


In "Jojo Rabbit", writer director Taika Waititi, brings his signature style of humor and pathos to a World War II satire. The story follows an awkward young German boy (Roman Griffin) raised by a single mother (Scarlett Johansson), and whose only ally is his imaginary friend Hitler (Waititi). His naïve patriotism is tested when he meets a young girl (Thomasin McKenzie) who upends his world views, forcing him to face his biggest fears.

This was such an awkwardly funny movie.  Like I did not want to be laughing about this subject matter but I was straight up cracking up at times.  Like from completely out of nowhere satire humor about stuff that satire is very difficult to accomplish.

I would definitely recommend people checking this out.  This movie was very well written from a satirical standpoint and like I said makes you laugh about something that I never thought could make me laugh.