Brahms: The Boy II


The Boy 2 is a follow up to the successful horror-thriller feature "The Boy" (2016), which starred Lauren Cohan and Rupert Evans. Katie Holmes (Batman Begins, Phone Booth, Ray Donovan) will headline the cast in the role of Liza. Unaware of the terrifying history of Heelshire Mansion, a young family moves into the estate, where their young son soon makes an unsettling new friend, an eerily life-like doll he calls Brahms.

I'll be honest - I barely remember the first one.  That alone speaks volumes about if a sequel was warranted whatsoever.  And to do one and mail it in as much as this one did is ridiculous.  Like I'm not even sure this was a movie.  Wasn't scary.  Had no point.  They cast Katie Holmes in the lead.  I am completely baffled as to why this was a thing.

I would absolutely not recommend people checking this movie out.  It is a giant turd and a complete waste of time.