The Spongebob Movie: Sponge On The Run


After SpongeBob's beloved pet snail Gary is snail-napped, he and Patrick embark on an epic adventure to The Lost City of Atlantic City to bring Gary home.

This was one of those movies that got shelved because of the pandemic.  I believe it got sold to a streaming service and is supposed to debut some time in 2021.  Luckily it showed up online so I was able to check it out.  I've been a fan of Spongebob since day one so I of course enjoyed this movie but they went one step further and showed all the characters at a much younger age and how they met and something and that alone was more than worth checking this out.

I would recommend this for any family watching or Spongebob fans.  It was very funny at points and a great entry in the world of Spongebob.