Reminiscence


A scientist discovers a way to relive your past and uses the technology to search for his long lost love. Whilst a private investigator uncovers a conspiracy while helping his clients recover lost memories.

This movie was a pretty good watch.  I wouldn't say a great watch but I would say a pretty good watch.   The premise was great.  The cast was great and the pacing of it was pretty good.  My only issue is that they didn't completely hook the audience enough.  Like they got your attention and then just ran with it.  If they would have put a little more effort into really grabbing the viewer this movie could have actually been much better.  I know its not much details but its hard to talk about this movie without giving away spoilers.

I would still recommend people checking this movie out because it is a pretty good watch.  Just honestly could have been great.