Spencer


The marriage between Princess Diana and Prince Charles has long since grown cold. Though rumors of affairs and a divorce abound, peace is ordained for the Christmas festivities at the queen's estate. There's eating and drinking, shooting and hunting. Diana knows the game, but this year, things will be profoundly different.

I tried.  I did.  I made it about halfway through.  I'm sure that this will generate lots of Oscar buzz for acting and what not but I have never understood the Princess Diana fascination so I just wasn't that into it. It's Kristen Stewart who is honestly like the worst actress in all of Hollywood regardless of how good of a Diana that she played.  And its the same story I feel like I have seen told in every medium more times than I can count at this point.  

I wouldn't recommend this at all but like I said - this just really wasn't my thing so if it is you should disregard my recommendation.