Cocaine Bear


After a 500-pound black bear consumes a significant amount of cocaine and embarks on a drug-fueled rampage, an eccentric gathering of cops, criminals, tourists, and teenagers assemble in a Georgia forest.

There are really only two words to describe this movie.   CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE.  There is nothing that I find more entertaining then an excellent guilty pleasure movie.  A movie that makes fun of itself and doesn't take itself seriously while being entertaining as hell.   This was exactly that.  You knew it from the trailer that created crazy buzz and you feel it the whole time the movie is on.  I know in advance that I will be watching this movie several times in my lifetime.  

I would absolutely recommend people checking this out.  Kind of violent at times but so much fun.  I definitely see this showing up on my Top 10 list at the end of the year.