A Haunting In Venice


Now retired and living in self-imposed exile in the world's most glamorous city, Poirot reluctantly attends a seance at a decaying, haunted palazzo. He soons gets thrust into a sinister world of shadows and secrets when one of the guests is murdered.

I don't know if I'm just not feeling this Poirot movies or if they are just getting increasingly done badly.  Like the first one was good.  The second one was okay.  This one was just kind of eh.  Thankfully it wasn't too long but even the quality of the cast seems to drop off from movie to movie.  The overall extra dark style of this one was honestly preventing me from feeling the movie.  Like there was no connection to it and I was just watching kind of bored.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone bothering with this.  It was just a kind of their movie without any quality substance.