Terrifier 3


After surviving Art the Clown's Halloween massacre, Sienna and her brother struggle to rebuild their shattered lives. As the holiday season approaches, they try to embrace the Christmas spirit and leave the horrors of the past behind. However, just when they think they're safe, Art returns, determined to turn their holiday cheer into a new nightmare.

What is there to say about this movie?   It is what it is and more just ridiculously over the top gore just for the sake of what you can get away with doing/showing.   Some extremely gross and absurd stuff.   And the Clown was campy as hell which always strangely entertains while watching complete grossness.   All advance words was about the opening scene but I was too numb for that to bother me.  There was a shower scene later on in the movie that actually made me stand up and threaten to walk out that actually made the whole theater laugh their asses off.   So gross.

Would I recommend people watching this?  Dear God NO!!!!   These movies are so completely gross.   LOL.   Main reason I go is because of it becoming a hilarious ball busting inside joke with my bestie.   Nobody should honestly ever see these movies.