Role Models

Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott star in Role Models as Danny and Wheeler, two salesmen who trash a company truck on an energy drink-fueled bender. Upon their arrest, the court gives them a choice: do hard time or spend 150 service hours with a mentorship program. If they can just make it through probation without getting thrown in jail, the world's worst role models will prove that, sometimes, it takes a village idiot to raise a child.

I thought this movie was beyond hysterical. This is one of the best character comedies to come out in a long time. Stifler played his usual self. Paul Rudd continues to impress me. McLovin was probably the best actor in the whole movie and the little kid that played Ronnie had me belly laughing the whole time. The movie is of course totally formula and you know everything that's going to happen the whole time but you still find yourself laughing uncontrollably at the one-liners and gags. The way that the four of them were dressed at the end of this movie had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard.

I couldn't possibly recommend this movie more if I tried. Its a much welcomed laugh fest out in theaters.