Hannah Montana: The Movie

Walt Disney Pictures takes the Disney Channel phenom to the big screen in a feature film extravaganza. Miley Stewart (Miley Cyrus) struggles to juggle school, friends and her secret pop-star persona; when Hannah Montana's soaring popularity threatens to take over her life—she just might let it. So her father (Billy Ray Cyrus) takes the teen home to Crowley Corners, Tenn., for a dose of reality, kicking off an adventure filled with the kind of fun, laughter and romance even Hannah Montana couldn't imagine.

Never in a million years did I think that I would admit this, but I actually kind of enjoyed this movie. I still can't believe it even though its written there right in front of me. I have never liked the Hannah Montana tv show. Its one of the few shows that Stinka likes that I just haven't been able to get in to. I was basically just "taking one for the team" by taking Stinka and a group of her friends to see the movie and figured it would be an hour and 45 minutes of bathroom trips and maybe a little nap. However, the girls were so in to the movie that they didn't go to the bathroom once and having to watch the movie from beginning to end wasn't that bad at all. I don't think that Miley or Billy Ray Cyrus have any acting ability whatsoever, but the movie was watchable anyway and I enjoyed being there with the girls and getting to watch them absolutely love the movie.

I would recommend that anyone who has kids take them to see this obviously. They are all going to want to see, you get to be the man or woman for taking them to see it, and its really not as painful as I expected it to be.