Obsessed

Derek Charles (Idris Elba), a successful asset manager who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career and in his marriage to the beautiful Sharon (Beyoncé Knowles). But when Lisa (Ali Larter), a temp worker, starts stalking Derek, all the things he's worked so hard for are placed in jeopardy.

I don't think that at any point in my life has a movie followed the "if you see the commercial you see the movie" blueprint more than this one. Literally, I could have written the same review I'm about to write based on watching the movie after seeing the 30 second commercial spot for it. There is not a single moment where I found myself not knowing what as going to happen and basically having seen the exact scene already. So needless to say, there is no suspense at all thoughout the movie. They managed to fit every turning point of the movie in to the commercial. Beyonce has not a single shred of acting ability. I don't know why she keeps getting roles. Why Idris Elba (aka - Stringa Bell from The Wire) would even bother with this movie.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering to watch this movie. Its a complete waste of time and you can just watch the commercial instead and save yourself 1 hour, 39 minutes and 30 seconds.