Dance Flick

In Dance Flick, a young street dancer, Thomas Uncles (Damon Wayans, Jr.), from the wrong side of the tracks and a beautiful young woman, Megan White (Shoshana Bush), are brought together by their passion for dancing and put to the test in the mother of all dance battles.

This movie was horrible. Its not like I went in there with high expectations. I went in to this thinking it would be horrible and it actually ended up being worse. I only laughed twice. Once was a musical number by the Zac Efron-ish guying singing Gay instead of Fame and the other one was a tremendously fat guy singing You're Gonna Feed Me instead of You're Gonna Love Me from Dreamgirls. If I wanted to hear funny song parodies though I would listen to Weird Al. This movie was a humongous pile of dung.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Ever. Not even people I hate. Its just plain crap.