Chloe

Chloe centers on a married woman (Julianne Moore) who hires a prostitute (Amanda Seyfried) to find out whether her husband (Liam Neeson) is cheating on her. The prostitute, however, cons her about the nature of her husband's fidelity, a move that puts the family in jeopardy.

I really don't have much to say about this movie at all. Its just one of those. I feel like I should simply say yes I saw that movie and leave it at that. Its not the worst movie ever made. There were some artistic moments and 2 out of the 3 actors are pretty good. Side bar - I really don't like Julianne Moore. There isn't a single part of the movie that you don't see coming. Its just kind of there.

Would I recommend it? Probably not I guess. Again . . . I saw it and I really don't have anything to say about it.