How To Train Your Dragon

Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, How To Train Your Dragon is an action comedy that tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup's world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.

I loved this movie! Loved it! The story was great. The characters/voices were great. The animation was amazing. And for the first time since I think Monster House, I can say that the 3D technology was actually worth it in an animated movie. And to make the whole thing even better, the main dragon literally looks like my cat in dragon form. Loved this movie!

I couldn't possibly recommend this movie any more to everyone. Adults will love it. Kids will love it. I definitely think this is going to end up on my Top 10 list at the end of the year.