The Ten Worst Movies Of 2010

Dishonorable Mention - The Last Airbender

This is probably one of the worst big budget summer blockbusters that I have ever seen.

10. The American

Maybe if this was advertised as an artsy fartsy academy award season type movie, I might have been able to enjoy it. However, advertising it like one of the Bourne movies with George Clooney and serving this pile of steaming dung up is unforgivable.

9. Jonah Hex

Didn't Josh Brolin establish himself as a legit actor the last couple of years? What the hell was he thinking here. And John Malkovich!?! What happened to you, sir!?!

8. A Nightmare On Elm Street

I've actually been okay with most of the remakes that have flooded the zone the last couple of years. The original Nightmare scared the living hell out of me. This one was boring. I was bored watching people get killed. No suspense. No scares. Not even the great wit that made Freddy so creepy. Just crap.

7. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore

Do I really have to explain why this movie is on the list? The fact that it was number 7 shows just how truly bad this year was!!!

6. Killers

Katherine Heigl whined her way off of Grey's Anatomy for this kind of garbage? She just keeps making the same movie over and over again. This one was probably the worst. I contemplated breaking my computer screen because this was on it.

5 - Babies

What the hell? 90 minutes of babies crying. One in Africa. One in America. One in Mongolia. And one somewhere else I can't remember. All crying. For 90 minutes. Again, what the hell?

4 - MacGruber

Maybe this was a somewhat funny skit on SNL. Stopped watching years ago so I have no idea. Regardless, I pulled the plug on this after not laughing or even smiling for 34 minutes.

3 - The Warrior's Way

Huge fan of kung fu movies. Always have been. The trailer made this look like a simple stupid movie to take my mind of things while watching people kick each other's asses. However, I can't even describe the level of insane absurdity that was in this piece of garbage.

2 - Furry Vengeance

I understand the need for Hollywood to milk money out of parents with cheesy kids movies. I can tolerate a Daddy Day Care or a Yogi Bear. But this? This is just the dictionary definition of insulting. Screw you guys responsible for making this!

1 - Splice

This movie spiralled so out of control and became so bad that it's the type of movie I would actually recommend people watching just to see how bad it was. The whole clone story was actually interesting at first, but then it just sort of fell of the tracks and snowballed so completely out of control. I still find myself shaking my head with the WTF look on my face just thinking about it.