Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son

Big Momma is back - and this t ime he has big backup: his teenage stepson Trent (Brandon T. Jackson). Martin Lawrence returns as FBI agent Malcolm Turner and as Turner's deep-cover alter-ego Big Momma. Turner is joined by Trent, as they go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent witnesses a murder. Posing as Big Momma and as hefty coed Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he finds them.

Is this seriously a movie franchise now? This has to be one of the most insulting things Hollywood has ever churned out. There are three of these!?! Don't get me wrong, I admittedly enjoyed the first one. I figured that there would be a second one. But a third? There is now a Big Momma trilogy? Really starting to believe in that 2012 end of the world stuff.

Would I recommend people seeing it? OF COURSE NOT!!! Its the same story with two guys dressing up as women. I laughed once.