The Hangover Part II





  • In the follow-up to the record-breaking hit comedy "The Hangover," Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.

  • It's now official. This is definitely going to be one of those summer where all the movies are equally entertaining and disappointing. This is the fourth straight week where the main movie was fun to watch, but could have been so much better and therefore didn't meet expectations. This one is literally a carbon copy of the first movie . . . . . . which makes it less funny. Don't get me wrong. I still laughed and I love the characters. It wasn't a total waste of my time. It just could have been better and honestly, I probably would have laughed much harder if I would have just watched the original at home.

  • I would still recommend people checking this out. It's a fun watch. Just don't have high expectations and you might be able to enjoy it for what it is . . . . . . . "Hangover 1 with Asians".